In the highly complex field of government contracting law, CWM provides effective guidance through each step of the process, from initial procurement to contract performance and closeout. We represent owners, primes, subcontractors, suppliers, and sureties at the federal, state, and local levels.
During the procurement stage, CWM attorneys advise clients on state and federal procurement statutes, including agency supplements like the cyber security protocols in DFARS 252.204-7012 (NIST 800-171). We assist clients with drafting and structuring contracts, such as teaming agreements and subcontracts, and help them prosecute or defend bid protests when necessary.
During the performance period, we assist with matters like change orders, equitable adjustments, termination analysis, and claim preservation, including for inadequate specifications, delays, and differing site conditions.
We also help clients after performance, including with payment disputes, performance and payment bond claims, mediation, litigation, arbitration, and administrative appeals.
Let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you. Call or email us today.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bid Protests
- Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
- Change Orders
- Claims Analysis & Preparation
- Compliance with State and Federal Regulations
- Conflicts of Interest
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Contract Performance, Closeout and Termination
- DFARS Cyber Security Compliance
- Employment Matters
- Equitable Adjustments
- Ethics & Compliance
- Export Licenses
- False Claims Act
- Litigation (Federal & State Courts)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Small Business, SWaM and DBE Requirements
- Teaming Agreements and Joint Ventures