Eight Crenshaw, Ware & Martin, P.L.C. Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® in America List
Norfolk, VA, — Crenshaw, Ware & Martin P.L.C. is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers has recognized four of the Firm’s attorneys as “Best Lawyers in America”, two as “Lawyer of the Year” and four as “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” in its 28th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America ©. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers in America
Best Lawyers compiles its listings at the conclusion of a months-long peer review process, during which their researchers ask leading attorneys from specific practice areas and geographic regions about the professional abilities of their colleagues. The four attorneys recognized in the 2022 listing are:
- James L. Chapman, IV – Admiralty and Maritime Law, Commercial Litigation
- Donald C. Schultz – Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Litigation-Bankruptcy
- Ryan Snow – Admiralty and Maritime Law, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Steven M. Stancliff – Admiralty and Maritime Law
Lawyer of the Year, Norfolk Area
Notably, two Crenshaw, Ware & Martin lawyers received the publication’s “Lawyer of the Year” distinction, which is particularly impressive as it is presented to only one individual in a given geographical region and practice area each edition. The lawyers were selected based on peer-review surveys, with over seven million votes cast. The following Crenshaw, Ware & Martin lawyers were recognized as “Lawyer of the Year”:
Best Lawyers: One to Watch
The second edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes two lawyers from Crenshaw, Ware & Martin. Recognition is awarded to attorneys who are in the earlier stages of their careers and have achieved outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Most recipients are in practice for five to nine years. The following lawyers recognized from the Firm are:
- C. Wiley Grandy – Health Care Law, Litigation – Construction, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Commercial Litigation
- David C. Hartnett – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Kambria T. Lannetti – Commercial Litigation
- Alexander R. McDaniel – Litigation – Construction
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
About Crenshaw, Ware & Martin, P.L.C.
CWM is a multi-service business law firm dedicated to providing superior and cost-effective legal services to local, national, and international clients. Our attorneys advise and represent individuals, government agencies, and emerging and experienced businesses in matters ranging from litigation and dispute resolution to mergers and acquisitions.
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Crenshaw, Ware & Martin, P.L.C.
150 W. Main Street, Suite 1500
Norfolk, VA 23510