Crenshaw, Ware & Martin (CWM) is seeking attorneys interested in delivering first class legal services, building specialized teams to meet client needs, and setting reasonable billable hour rates that maximize value and services. Ideal candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset, believe in a team approach to client service, and have an established book of business. Our transparent and objective compensation model financially rewards performance leading to a highly competitive pay structure.
Businesses and individuals have trusted CWM for nearly 100 years. We are a multi-service firm dedicated to providing superior and cost-effective services to local, national, and international clients. We represent individuals, government agencies, and businesses in litigation, construction law, government contracts, project finance, mergers and acquisitions, creditor’s rights, and data privacy and security matters.
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 7 years of legal practice (all practice areas considered)
- A portable book of $400k or more
- Graduate of an ABA accredited law school
- Hold a license to practice law
- Ability to work independently
CWM Attorneys Enjoy
- Transparent compensation model (take home a higher percent of what you produce)
- Website marketin
- Administrative Support
- Legal Support
- No minimum billable hour requirement
- Ability to set reasonable client rates
- Full benefit package
- Ability to cross-sell legal services across the firm
- Remote and fixed working locations to promote flexibility and quality of life and client needs
- Recruiting bonuses
- Firm-wide educational, affinity, and community service opportunities.
Working at CWM
At Crenshaw Ware, the sky is truly the limit for our entrepreneurial attorneys. Each team member is encouraged to collaborate with and support any Practice Group where they can be successful, leading to valuable partnerships and financial outcomes. Our structure of no minimum billable hours and flexibility aims to attract motivated and driven professionals.Apply Now